close


昨天公司健康檢查,我長高了!!耶~163.5......從此我將號稱164了!!
但算算最近臉上多冒了好多顆痘痘野...莫非我的青春期才正要開始........哈!!
it's 2am now.......又冒痘...頭和喉嚨也痛了幾天.....我實在不該再熬夜...
but Bunch of Music...can't wait to share with my friends........

我喜歡走在路上或等人的時候,猛聽我愛的音樂!!
最近我迷上的是盧廣仲、Tom Jones、Stereophonics 與 昨天才聽到的 The Script......

另外 貴婦奈奈的福態日記 - 痴情種 ...裡面有很棒的音樂與感人的故事.....
不過不知是否因版權問題,這首官方版本 The Man Who Can't Be Moved 的 MV 在 Youtube 上的嵌入功能都被移除了.....
所以以下這 music video 應該是歌迷用照片集合自製的...
有興趣觀看完整 2008 Sony BMG MV 者 請按此!! 
還有很多廢話想說,不過我真的該睡了........
有緣的話,改天再補完整心情了!! :)


The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=OlR3aMRDick
  
       
Going back to the corner where I first saw you, 回到第一次和妳相遇的地方

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag. I'm not gonna move, 我鋪好睡袋 打算賴在這裡
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand, 妳的照片握在手裡
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am, 旁邊擺著紙板寫著"如果有看到這個女孩,請告訴她我在這裡"

Some try to hand me money they don't understand, 有人施捨錢給我,但是他們並不明白
I'm not... broke I'm just a broken hearted man, 我沒有破產 只是心碎
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do, 我知道這樣做沒什麼意義,但我不知道我還能怎麼做
How can I move on when I've been in love with you... 只要我的心還愛妳 我就無法繼續往前走

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, 有天醒來 也許妳會發現 妳還想著我
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 想知道我在地球那個角落
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, 也許妳會回到 我們相遇的那個路口
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. 妳會看到我為了等待妳的出現 死守在這個角落

So I'm not moving... 賴著不走
I'm not moving. 因為我要妳守候

Policeman says son you can't stay here, 警察說"孩子阿!你不可以待在這"
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year, 我說我在這等人,她也許今天就會來了,也許一個月後,也許一年後,
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, 就算飄雪落雨 我也寸步不離
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go. 如果她改變心意想回到我身邊 這是她第一個會想到的地方
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, 因為一旦有一天你醒來,發現妳在想我
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 而你的開始想知道我到底會在哪
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, 也許你就會想到要回來這裡, 我們當初相遇的地方
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. 那麼你就會看見我在這個街角等著你

So I'm not moving... 所以我哪也不去
I'm not moving. 我哪也不去
I'm not moving... 我哪也不去
I'm not moving. 我哪也不去
People talk about the guy 人們都在講有個傢伙
Whos waiting on a girl... 他在等一個女孩
Oohoohwoo

There are no holes in his shoes 他穿的鞋子沒有破洞
But a big hole in his world... 但他的世界卻破了一大塊
Hmmmm

Maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved, 或許我會因為一直待在這而受人注意
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news, 或許你會不經意的在新聞上看到我
And you'll come running to the corner... 而你會跑來這個街角
Cos you'll know it's just for you 因為妳知道這都是為了妳

I'm the man who can't be moved 誰都不能叫我離開這
I'm the man who can't be moved... 誰都不能叫我離開這

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, 因為一旦有一天你醒來,發現妳在想我
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 而你的開始想知道我到底會在哪
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, 也許你就會想到要回來這裡, 我們當初相遇的地方
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. 那麼你就會看見我在這個街角等著你

[Repeat in background]

So I'm not moving... 所以我哪都不去
I'm not moving. 我哪都不去

I'm not moving... 我哪都不去
I'm not moving. 我哪都不去
Going back to the corner where I first saw you, 走回我第一次看見你的街角
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move. 正要露宿在這兒,不打算離開

  

 =======================================

米說:『最近讓我很著迷的廣仲,連我爸爸都愛他,吵著要買廣仲的CD哩....哈!!』
盧廣仲 - 無敵鐵金剛 
     

米說:『要聽Tom Jones....意外找到 the stereophonics........like his voice... :)』
Tom Jones & Stereophonics - Mama told me not to come 
    

米說:『有興趣聽聽好聽英國腔....如下!但我都聽不懂........=..=』
【Live Lounge】Stereophonics - Local Boy In The Photograph
         

米說:『哈哈!這首一聽就會覺得像時光倒回30年前.....不過真的太愛Tom Jones的聲音啦!好火熱....熱哦!』
Tom Jones - Love Me Tonight

     

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    amelie0618 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()